Monday 16 June 2014

My ISV in UK hasn’t only been an intellectual journey but also spiritual. I say spiritual because as I came across people with different religious beliefs I got to learn a lot about their religion. I am aware that sometimes there are clashes amongst the people with different beliefs, but what I understand so far is that all our religions teach us to be better human and live in a way where we don’t harm others rather watch out for them. I dare say, if this world is a big village then we are part of one same religion. I was at ARK(Act of Random Kindness) as part of my community visit. They help vulnerable old people and their families with food, toiletries, clothing, school uniform for kids who can’t pay for it, college education for women, job consultancy. I was so stunned knowing about all the wonderful things they are doing. Why do you think they are doing all these, I mean one association doing so many things at a time, why? Because “to Love God actually means is to love people”. Wow, just wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment